Training the Trainer
Supervision and Management Course 6
- An explanation of how people learn
- Completion of learning style questionnaire to determine individual learning styles
- An examination of the process of learning
- Barriers to learning - how to break them down
- Techniques to aid memory
- A demonstration of how not to deliver training
- Feedback session - what went wrong?
- A demonstration of how to train an individual to carry out a practical task, employing principles of - tell, show and do
- Importance of monitoring performance of individuals after training
- Questions and answers
Duration: This course will be delivered over 1 day.
How each course is taught and assessed:
You do not need to bring anything to this course, you will be taught by a lecturer and afterwards you will be issued a certificate of attendance