Supervision and Management Course 5
- The causes of conflict
- Identifying the causes of conflict in attendee's own work place
- Identifying strategies to manage conflict
- Identifying personal strategies to manage conflict in attendee's workplace
- What is negotiation?
- An examination of the process of successful negotiation
- Workshop - developing personal negotiation skills
- Tips and techniques on how to avoid conflict through negotiation
- Questions and answers
Duration: This course will be delivered over 1 day.
How each course is taught and assessed:
You do not need to bring anything to this course, you will be taught by a lecturer and afterwards you will be issued a certificate of attendance