Bespoke courses are designed to our client’s specifications. They are by their very nature unique and tailored to address a specific business or identified training needs. Many businesses recognise that they may need to diversify or train up their workforce to meet the demands of an ever changing business landscape.
We are happy to meet with businesses to discuss the challenges they face and to come up with innovative, yet focused practical solutions that may involve any of the following;-
- Short legislative update training to ensure compliance, typically two or four hour sessions delivered in the workplace
- Formal qualifications to meet Licence to Practise requirements
- Short H&S updates or refresher training in safety critical areas, typically two or four hour sessions delivered in the workplace
- Practice skills training, where a skills shortage has been identified for established or new techniques, typically half or full days delivered in the workplace
- Supervisory skills for team leaders and supervisors new to the role, or for established supervisors who need some support to develop their abillities, typically one day or a short series of one day courses delivered at our centre or in the workplace
- Bespoke packages to meet strategic aims and operational objectives typically delivered over time at the client's premises or at our training centre
An example of a bespoke training package recently developed, consisted of a number of targeted short courses of one and two day durations for a Midlands Local Authority, which required a range of courses to train new employees and upskill its existing staff to meet new contractual obligations.
To discuss your requirements please contact us using the button below.